Support your organization in developing the knowledge and skills of supervisors, managers, and those pursing leadership roles.
The College of Frontline Supervision, Management, and Leadership (CFSM) content is for supervisors, managers, and leaders who want to apply best practices in support, management, and workforce development across roles in disability, aging, and other long-term services and supports (LTSS). It supports skill development in the following areas:
- Recruiting, hiring, supervising, and training direct support workers and other employees
- Assessment, service planning, and support coordination for people receiving services
- Collection and analysis of data related to service outcomes and/or organizational performance and quality improvement
- Implementation of service policy and regulations
- Fiscal management and planning
- Organizational leadership
By providing education to your frontline teams, your entire staff will be more effective and your support will have greater impact. The College of Frontline Supervision, Management, and Leadership (CFSM) content was developed in collaboration with the Research and Training Center on Community Living at the University of Minnesota.