The Institute for Community Inclusion at the University of Massachusetts Boston now offers courses approved by the Association of Community Rehabilitation Educators (ACRE). This program provides the specialized training employment professionals need for ACRE certification. It’s a valuable way to move careers forward at your organization, with additional training from trusted industry leaders.
What is CES Plus?
CES Plus is the combination of 11 core College of Employment Services courses and supplemental webinars, activities, and fieldwork needed to earn an ACRE certificate.
- Comprehensive training on career development, networking, work incentives, engaging employers and more
- Exclusive webinars by instructors at the Institute for Community Inclusion (ICI) at University of Massachusetts Boston
- Access to office hours with ICI employment experts
The ACRE approved courses include:
- Foundations of Employment Services
- Funding Employment Services
- Principles of Career Development
- Using Work Incentives To Increase Self-Sufficiency
- Strategies for Job Development, Part 1
- Strategies for Job Development, Part 2
- Business Perspectives
- Job Creation
- Performance Coaching and Support, Part 1
- Performing Coaching and Support, Part 2
Contact Karen Flippo at the ICI, UMASS Boston, now to bring exceptional training to your organization – and deliver even better employment guidance.
For more information on conventional DirectCourse training, contact our Sales Support team today.
Educate. Enrich. Inspire.
That’s our mission. We want to give you everything your organization needs so you can educate your staff, enrich their knowledge and help them inspire everyone they work with on a daily basis.